Sign up for i-camz

i-camz.com - Webcam Models Wanted!

Friday, July 15, 2016

The Natural Makeup Look Featuring Noah Bensi!

You know what? I love this chick. I've been secretly stalking her for a while now. Her YouTube videos are fucking hilarious. She's hot, she's cute as hell, and she has some really great info on the webcam industry. Who am I talking about? Why, it's Noah Bensi!

Recently I've really been wanting to focus on the makeup aspect of camming. So many of us just getting started in the industry want to know how to get the perfect webcam model make up look but don't know where to start. I remember when I first got started as a webcam model I would spend (not even joking, I wish I was joking) TWO FUCKING HOURS in front of the mirror getting ready. By then I was already spent and didn't want to go to work anymore. How stupid is that? Eventually I got my routine figured out, knew what the look was I was going for and then cut my time down to about 30-45 minutes from start to finish if I was wanting to go with the ultra made up look. But the video I want to share with you is how to get a banging webcam look in practically minutes. This look is an easy, breezy flawless look that is perfect on cam. So without further ado, here's Noah:


If you enjoyed meeting Noah, here are all the ways you can stalk her:

Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Tumblr


Happy camming!

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete

Comments System